Somatic Movements for Neck and Shoulders
with Lisa Godenick
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 – Tuesday, August 25, 2020
What stories do your shoulders tell? When you feel stressed or overwhelmed, or even when you are holding in your emotions, you may notice your neck and shoulders carrying extra weight. You might notice sensations of pain, or simply feel unable to control your pattern of tension.
Every experience is a bodily experience. Explore your movement patterns to create more freedom and pleasant sensation in your shoulder girdle!
Register for this 4-week class if you are interested in:
– Learning how to release out of stress reflex patterns your nervous system is operating in that directly contribute to your tense, painful neck and shoulders
– Regaining the ability to sense and control your tight neck and shoulder muscles
– Connecting your neck and shoulders to the center of your body
– Improving your posture
– Learning self-care and injury prevention methods
– Reducing or eliminating your musculoskeletal pain!!!!
Online with Zoom
You will receive the zoom link for the series once you have paid and registered.
To sign up, please email me:
$60 FOR THE WHOLE SERIES